Saturday, February 04, 2006

Eye Candy

After I did praying in the morning, I installed a new kxdocker on my Linux desktop... and the result was amazing!.. Wow!.. It's so cool!.. the most beautiful eye-candy I've ever had!.. :D Thanks God, You gave me a happiness again, after my mind's gone down. Thanks to all Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) Community who have done your creations and shared them to the others. I know maybe it's a simple thing to many Linuxer, but for me it's great!

I'm shy to tell, I still can't give FOSS Community a donation.. but it doesn't mean I didn't do anything, I'm still doing my theses; of course an aplication runs on GNU/Linux too :D. I'm still in progress to give something useful for Community.. Wish me luck! Wish you luck too!.. :D

The snapshot is my OpenSuSE 10.0 desktop using kde 3.5.0, including: macs wallpaper, superkaramba v.0.37 (Aero v.0.8e and Liquid Weather ++ v9.2.3 theme), KSensors v.0.73, KXDocker v.0.39-1, and Xmms v.1.2.10.

Enjoy it!

2 Comments:

Blogger AGM said...

Ass,
ini komentar saya untuk yang pertama dalam blogger,mungkin bisa di terima
wass

agus

10:56 PM  
Blogger Andi Sugandi said...

Saya akan berusaha untuk mem-posting 'tutorial linux mini" beserta "cerita IT" lainnya di blog ini. Walaupun saya tetap merekomendasikan Teman-teman untuk mengunjungi linux.or.id, karena Beliau-beliau yang sudah lama aktif di situs tersebut sudah lebih banyak ilmu dan pengalamannya.
Saya mengucapkan terima kasih sudah menyemangati/memotivasi saya untuk terus berkarya walaupun mungkin dalam jumlah yang sedikit (karena keterbatasan ilmu dan pengalaman).
Sukses bagi teman-teman! dan do'a kan yach.. :)

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home